Saturday, January 20, 2007

The 75 gallon is moved now and it looks better than ever. Probably because I was able to remove all of the crap that had accumulated on the sides of the tank. Now hopefully I can keep it a little cleaner.

I was given a 112 gallon tank last weekend. It will eventually replace the 75 gallon at work. It's going to take me a little while to get all of the equipment together for it though. It is big enough that I won't be able to reuse any equipment from the 75. I guess that's good because I can keep the equipment together so I can setup the 75 as a propagation tank. It'll probably take me a year to get everything ready.

Today, the kids and I are bachin' it. Kami had a retreat for the Idaho/Washington Concert Chorale in Lewiston. She should be home any minute. We've had fun though, playing games and guitar and stuff. I took pictures of Stuart the Rock Star. I hope he does something with music. He has so much talent it kills me.

No comments: