Friday, November 24, 2006

Welcome to the Holidays

Everyone is probably posting about their Thanksgiving Holiday. I'll jump on the band wagon. Ours was fairly uneventful. We have family in town from Utah and the Tri-cities. For me Thanksgiving is just the jumping off point for Christmas.

For some reason Christmas this year couldn't come soon enough. I'm not sure what it is about the holiday. It is probably the memories from past Christmases. I think Christmas was always a joy and now that I have my own children, to see them get excited about Christmas really gets me thinking.

It's all good. Now I don't have to hold back with watching Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. Dish Network added the holiday music to our music channels so that will probably be on from now until the 25th.

Happy Holidays

No comments: