Sunday, September 17, 2006

Good Times

Yesterday we visited the Puyallup fair. Quite the experience. It is the Western Washington Fair. Last weekend we went to the Palouse Empire fair in Colfax. Much different. We spend about 4 hours at the fair and that wasn't enough to see everything. I could have spent more time in the commercial barn with all of the demonstrations. They were quite entertaining. There were way too many people. I think it would have been better without the kids too. After the fair we went to see my cousin's new wife and new house. He is doing quite well. He's a real character. I also got some ideas from my dad for the stand for my 55 that I'll be putting in place of my 75 at work. I have a steel stand that I need to cover with wood to make it match my hood. I think it is going to turn out well. I'll be building it tomorrow morning. Today should be a lazy sunday. Church for my parents isn't until 2:00.

No comments: