Saturday, September 23, 2006

Saturday Fun

So I'm back from out little trip. We actually came back on Tuesday. It's been crazy since we got back. We had a board meeting for the fish club that went awesome. We got tons accomplished. At work we had a hard drive fail while we were making some major network changes so Friday was crazy. It took Kevin and I most of the day to get that all working again. Then today Kami had a Chorale retreat for the first half of the day. It was all good. We had a lot of fun. Then after that I went to Moscow with Jeff (a guy in our club) and talked to the fish store people about the club and stuff.

Anyway its good to be home. Now I am working on getting my 55 gallon tank ready. I need to get some work done on the stand to get the 55 gallon sump to fit. I'll be taking it to work to have someone help me with it.

I think my copepods and new phytoplanktons are doing well. I'm going to setup another tank so that we can do some clean up of some nuisance hitchhikers on our rock.

I guess that's enough for now...

No comments: