Monday, September 11, 2006

No I will not fix your computer

Some days I don't know why I went in to computers. I spend all day and then come home and am on a computer pretty much the entire evening. Even now, I can't leave the freaking computer alone. Kami's away at Chorale and I had the kids. Once they were in bed, on the computer racing video games. I got fed up with not winning and came upstair. What do I do? Pick up the Notebook and start hitting the fish site. I think it is actually an addiction. I wonder how long I could go without checking my e-mail or checking my forums. I bet I couldn't go 2 days. This weekend we'll be going to Olympia to see the fair. I won't be able to make it with out checking everything. All I can say is it is a good thing my parents have DSL and wireless so I'll be able to connect the notebook. Don't get me started on fixing other peoples computers. This kinda turned into a rant. I do love my job. I just wish I wasn't so dependent on these stupid machines.

No comments: